GI Bill® Scuba Gear Package
We Issue the Best of the Best Scuba Equipment!
The professional staff at Dive Oahu believe in getting you the equipment you want so you can dive now. We’ve carefully selected the latest equipment from the best manufactures to set you on your road to becoming a PADI Pro. The package will provide you with a complete set of scuba equipment which when serviced properly will keep you safely diving.
The equipment package is required under the program. You may choose size, color, and men’s versus women’s style when ordering through our VA Program Manager during enrollment. Since we’ve closely coordinated with the VA to provide this equipment for our students using their benefits, we are not allowed to substitute equipment and must issue everything in the package. Once issued to you, you may do with it as you want – sell and purchase something you prefer for instance. As long as you have the required equipment for training, it’s your call.
This is What You Get!
- ATOMIC B2 1st & 2nd Stage Regulator
- ATOMIC SS1 Alternate Air Source
- ATOMIC COBALT 2 Dive Computer
- SCUBAPRO KNIGHTHAWK Buoyancy Compensator Device
- BARE 3/2 Sport S-Flex Full Wetsuit
- TUSA IMPREX 5mm Dive Boots
- BARE 2mm Tropic Pro Glove
- SCUBAPRO Frameless Mask
- ATOMIC SV2 Snorkel
- SCUBAPRO Sea Wing Nova Fins
- SOLA 1200 Dive Light
- SCUBAPRO MAKO TITANIUM Knife
- CATALINA 3 each AL 80 Cylinders with Harrison Valve
- SEA SPORTS Weights 18 lbs (2x4, 2x3, 2x2)
- XS Scuba Weight Bag
- INNOVATIVE 6-Foot Signal Tube
- XS 100 Pound Lift Bag
- TRIDENT Contoured Wrist Slate
- SEA SPORTS Inner Tube Dive Float
- SCUBAPRO Reel
- WALLACE CORDAGE 50’ 5/16″ Diamond Braided Nylon
- DAN Non-Rebreather Mask
- XS Wheeled Mesh Duffel